Read more by eSchool News StaffThis competition encourages teachers (grades 6-12) in the U.S. and Canada, who have found innovative ways to deliver quality lab experiences with limited school and laboratory resources, to share their approaches for a chance to win a school science lab makeover support package valued at $20,000. All winners will receive science lab equipment, Shell cash grants, membership to the NSTA, and support to attend NSTA Conferences on Science Education.
- Grant Organization: National Science Teachers Association
- Contact URL: http://www.nsta.org/shellsciencelab/
- Eligibility: U.S. and Canadian teachers in grades 6-12
- Grant Deadline: Monday November 12th, 2012
- Grant Value: Lab equipment, cash, $20,000 lab makeover, and more